Steps To Help Cure Cancer
-Fix any dental problems
-Heal any emotional issues
Consult a professional
Read books on the subject
The Emotion Code
-Make your body more alkaline than acidic
-Detoxify your body
Detoxifies the liver
-Increase oxygenation of the cells
Ride a stationary bike
Cancer Free Diet
-No sugar, no sweets, no honey
-No white flours, rice, pasta
-No processed foods
-No animal proteins
-Follow a strict vegan diet.
Eat as many raw vegetables and fruits as possible.
Dr. Budwig (to oxygenate cells)
2/3 cup Quark with 1/3cup aceite de lino (Omega 3) blended and eaten every morning for breakfast
Drink juice of ½ lemon with 1cup warm water (ginger)
To increase ph (alkaline)
Drink at least 3 cups of green tea, decafe (antioxidant)
Drink one cup of Essiac tea
Helps support the immune system
Juicing: Start with once a day until you drink at least
3 times a day, more if your body allows for it.
If not organic peel the carrots and apple
Juice of 3 oranges
1 small piece of ginger (helps with nausea)
Apricot Seeds -Kills cancer cells
Beta -1,3D glucans (supplement) helps to kill cancer cells
(Derived from yeast)
|Slice, dice, chop, chop|
|The dressing puts this salad over the top|
Spelt Salad with Beets, Carrots and Oranges
Prep Time: 1/2 hour
Cook Time: 1 hour
Keywords: raw appetizer salad side low-carb low-sodium nut-free soy-free sugar-free vegan vegetarian spelt
We need to eat as many raw vegetables as possible. And of course salads are a great way to do this. But a lot of times salads can be boring. One way of stepping up a salad is through the dressing and once you learn dressing basics 101 you will never be bored again.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup spelt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 pieces of cloves
- 1 cup spelt
- 1 carrot peeled strips
- 1 beet thinly sliced
- 2 oranges segments
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 romain lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp colemans mustard
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp graham marsala
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place the spelt and water in a large bowl and let sit for 24 hrs.
- Then rinse the spelt under cold running water.
- In a large pot put in the spelt, 1 quart water and the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer and cook for 1 hours.
- Take off of heat and strain and rinse.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients with the spelt.
- Add all of the ingredients in a large glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Put lid on jar and shake hard for 1 minute until emulsified.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss very well.
- Divide between four plates and serve chilled.