Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Time In Mallorca

I am starting on my new cookbook.  Well, actually I started on it about a year ago and then this happened and that happened and well a little more of this and some of that.  But pocapoc (little by little) it is finally coming together.  So today I am giving you a tiny little glimpse into one of the chapters.  And since it is spring time in Mallorca why not part of the spring chapter.



Spring
Tapas and Mezza
 Pickled Spicy Cucumbers with Mustard Seeds
 Tortilla De Patata with Wild Asparagus and Spring Garlic
 Chilled Asparagus with Grated Egg and Truffle Oil
 Braised Artichokes in White Wine and Garlic
 Pimientos Del Piquillo Stuffed with Herbed Couscous
 Zucchini Flowers Filled with Smashed Peas and Mint
 Cucumber with Harissa Hummus

Salad and Soups
 Spicy Moroccan Carrot Salad
 Watercress Salad with Oranges and Pistachio Vinaigrette
 Shaved Artichoke Salad with Lemon and Herbs
 Asparagus, Pea and Fava Bean Salad with Mint
 Turkish Quinoa Salad with Avocado and Fava Beans
 Cucumber and Strawberry Salad with Lemon and Chives
 Beetroot Salad with Oranges and Black Olive Dressing
 Carrot and Adzuki Bean Salad with Oranges and Parsley
 Mixed Herbed Salad with Almond and Raspberry Vinaigrette
 Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Lemon and Fried Shallots

 Watercress and Potato Soup with Chive Oil
 Carrot and Ginger Soup with Pickled Cucumber
 Chilled Pea Soup with Mint
 Summer Sorrel and Spinach Soup with Chervil
 Warm Asparagus Soup with Morels and Chives
 Mediterranean Vegetable Soup with Snow Peas
 Barley Soup with Onions and Peas
 Tuscan Spelt Soup with Cannellini Beans
 Lentil and Rice Soup with Spring Garlic

Entrees
  Sauteed Swiss Chard with Garlic and Creamy Polenta
  Couscous with Spring Vegetables and Ginger
  Italian Black Rice with Fava Beans, Spring Garlic and Rosemary
  Toasted Quinoa Pilaf with Sweet Carrots, Raisins and Almonds
  Artichoke and Spinach Ragout with Cumin Scented Red Rice
  Spiced Farro with Spinach Catalan and Yogurt-Garlic Sauce
  Stuffed Artichokes with Garlicky Potatoes and Glazed Carrots
  Mallorcan Vegetable Broth with Favas, Peas and Artichokes
  Broad Bean Burgers with Cumin Aioli and Avocado Cilantro Salad

Desserts
  Orange Almond Cake
  Lemon Custard with Fresh Strawberries
  Sliced Orange with Cinnamon and Pistachios
  Chilled Strawberry Soup with Lemon Sorbet
  Almond, Strawberry and Vanilla Shake
  Melon Granite with Mint

If you have seen any mistakes, can make any suggestions, have any ideas or want to publish my book, go ahead and contact me and lets make a deal.
Chef Jeff Action Shots
Cooking on a yacht
Orange Zest
Tight squeeze



Ted Shred

Love
Pasta Pasta Pasta


Homemade Mayo

BBQ

Raviolis

Summer Surf In Mallorca


Carrot Cake

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete