That is why it is so important to eat mostly whole organic plant based foods. The National Cancer Institute is pursuing over forty studies in the area of nutrition that involves enzymes, fiber, fat, micronutrients, vitamins, and phytochemicals. Many pharmaceutical companies are merging nutrient manufactures into their corporate structures. With that being said, the American pharmaceutical industry rules the way medicine is allowed to be practiced. If a therapeutic substance or method is unpatentable, without profits to be made from a synthesized drug, it is usually ignored or suppressed. Another problem with the system is that most medical doctors have had extremely poor education in the nutritional sciences. That is why they barely ever speak about diet and if they do they may misinform you about what and what not to eat.
Environmental polluters have been releasing into the air, soil and water, many new cancer causing agents. This creates new ways to suppress people's immunity and inhibit the enzymes necessary to our life processes. There are at least 50 stressors that exist and which contribute to acute or chronic physical, mental, and emotional deterioration. Incorrect cancer treatments have been used for over 50 years to attack the tumors without correcting the underlying causes that stimulate their development.
How does cancer get started in our bodies? It is through carcinogens and or some other contributing factors that continuously are bombarding our bodies until our cellular genes are broken, our body's ever-weakening enzymatic, hormonal or other defense system are broken and then the cancerous growth is switched on. This can come from malnourishing synthetic unnatural foods. But it can also come from smoking, drinking to much alcohol, industrial toxins, overhead power lines, food additives, dental amalgam fillings, chronic physical or mental stress, industrial toxins, and on and on.
So what is the best way to combat all of this? By eating a plant based diet. Eating a rich, colorful blend of fruits and vegetables daily will increase your odds on beating down those degenerative diseases that are overwhelming our medical establishments. And that is why you must try my Autumn Vegetable Pasta with Sage and Walnuts.
Autumn Vegetable Pasta with Sage & Walnuts
Prep Time: 1/2 hour
Cook Time: 1/2 hour
Keywords: saute appetizer entree vegan vegetarian Italian fall
All of these vegetables are from our garden except the leeks. The pasta is organic whole wheat. And what makes this pasta so healthy and deep in flavor is the variety of ingredients.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- olive oil
- 1/4 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium eggplant diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 leek cleaned and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 20 sage leaves
- large pot of salted water
- fettuccine for 4
- In a large saute pan over medium heat saute each individual vegetable about 5 minutes each then place in large bowl. Add more oil if needed. Then add walnuts and sage and saute about 5 minutes as well, then add to vegetables.
- Next, bring water to boil and add pasta and cook until Al dente. Do not rinse with water. Let strain but do not rinse. In the large pot where you cooked the pasta, rinse out and dry then add 4 tbsp olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add all vegetables from bowl and cook for 2-3 minutes then add pasta, salt and pepper and some cheese if your allowed. Divide the pasta between 4 warm plates and enjoy.